Be forewarned..I will not be testing, tasting, or making this recipe..you're on your own with this one, Skippy.
- 1 Raccoon, cleaned
- 4 Carrots, chopped
- 3 Potatoes, chopped
- 2 Stalks of celery, chopped
- 1 Bag of frozen mixed vegetables
- 1 16 oz. can stewed tomatoes
- Your favorite stew seasonings
- Remove glands and as much fat as you can from raccoon. Parboil until done, skimming fat off water as it rises to the top. Remove raccoon and let cool. De-bone meat and hold aside.
- Add carrots, potatoes, celery, mixed vegetables and canned tomatoes to the pot. Add meat to pot. Add seasonings. Keep at a low simmer until ready to serve. For a thicker stew, add flour mix with cold water before serving, stir until thickened.
- Serves 4
- recipe comes from wisconsinhunter.com...a place I shall never visit again. lol