Sunday, November 9, 2008

I found this.

Scribbled on a piece of yellow paper, lines faded out. Must be old.


It looks like a dip, it looks pretty good!!!

1 lb Velveeta cheese
3 oz cream cheese
1/2 cup horseradish
1 T minced onion

Melt all this in a double boiler, then beat it
for 3 minutes.

Thats what it said, 3 mins. Why?
Fluffiness? I don't know. Seems a bit heavy handed
on the horseradish, what kind? I don't know. I've
never actually bought horseradish. I had a friend in
Indiana who would bring down homemade, and it was so
good you could eat it with a spoon. My dad said his
mom used to make it, and if you stuck your head in the
crock, you'd pass out. The stuff from Indiana wasn't
like that.

I don't know what to use this with, any suggestions,
other than making a prime rib dinner more calories than
you ate last week? Deb, what would you dip into this?

(I'd start with a finger, end up with it in a bathtub)

No comments: