Tuesday, May 29, 2007

Easiest Moistest Cake on the Planet

I was thinking, hell, those cupcakes down there are almost the same as my recipe, 'cept mine uses no eggs, and I tasted them the day after, and they weren't as moist as I had hoped. THIS recipe is something that stays moist day after day, I would leave it air overnight, as sometimes right off you can still taste a little vinegar, but omg is it good. EZ+++

Wacky Cake
Oven at 350
10 mins to make
35-40 mins to bake


In a large bowl:

3 cups flour
2 cups sugar
1/2 cup cocoa (unsweetened)
2 t baking soda
1 t salt

Pour in:

2 cups water
2/3 cups salad oil
2 t vanilla
2 T vinegar

Mix well, pour in a 9 x 13 greased pan

I found that this gets puffy on top in my oven...
so I don't use it for round pans much, butit would
be a sturdy cake to carve up.

No comments: